Tuesday 20 September 2011

The Smarteez - Red Bulletin Magazine



A few months ago I had the pleasure to re-visit one of my favorite subjects, The Smarteez Fashion collective from Soweto, Johannesburg. Red Bulletin Magazine, Red Bulls monthly publication commissioned me to go and shoot a new piece on where they have come from and where they are going. It was an amazing experience and it is interesting to see the new challenges for the prolific fashion designers.

I was accompanied by Tudor Caradoc-Davies who wrote a in depth story into the guys, aptly titled Rainbow Warriors. I have attached it to this blog post for your perusal.









Chris Saunders 2011



1 comment:

Kamohelo Kuaho said...

This is beautiful man, I remember when I was part of this movement back in the day...
Beautiful moments indeed. What's awesome is that their still grinding years down the line.
Nice piece my man.